Friday, March 21, 2014

Spring Into Whites

Lucky Brand Tee, American Eagle Jeans

I wore this all white ensemble for cooling effects as the weather was still up for the start of spring. I've been loving all-white outfits because they look so put together with minimal effort. Just throw on a white tee, jeans, and pair of shoes and you're good to go. I went with my almost-opaque white linen top since it is slightly cropped and hits just the right length on me with these slightly tribal embroidered jeans that I cuffed up. I kept it simple with no accessories other than my Michael Kors watch which I wear religiously. On a different note, I found out yesterday that I might be going to Coachella for the first time! I mean it was the International Day of Happiness yesterday and happy I was. 

Photos by Jordan Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment