Friday, March 7, 2014

My Boyfriend Sent Me Some Love

Sisley Boyfriend Jeans

These boyfriend jeans are the perfect shade and have just the right amount of distress. They are so versatile for dressing up or down. Today I went out for lunch with some friends so I paired them with a basic creme thermal under an oversized sweater. The jeans and the nude pink sweater are good transition pieces from winter to spring incorporating brighter pastel colors instead of your typical grey/black winter color scheme. And as I ran out the door, I tossed on my trusty circle scarf since I thought the outfit was missing a little something.

1 comment:

  1. They are so versatile for dressing up or down. Today I went out for lunch with some friends so I paired them with a basic creme thermal under an oversized sweater. dating an older man at My Love Catch

    ReplyDelete