Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Plaid Up

Vest - The North Face, Plaid - UO, Skinnies - The Gap, Boots - Topshop, Paper Bag Clutch - actually fish I just bought and decided to take my photos with shhh

For a while I've been neglecting this plaid shirt for various reasons including the fact that I have worn it way too much and that I didn't know other ways to wear it. I decided to give it another try today and found that layering it with a vest lets the plaid pop from the outfit yet it's still subtle. With that, I threw on a basic white tee under and paired it with black pants and boots. I love wearing my black pants and boots together because wearing the same colored pants and shoes can really elongate the legs. This outfit was perfect for this gloomy day since my down vest kept me warm and it's very fuss-free which I enjoy in any outfit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment