Monday, August 4, 2014

Olympic


Hard Tail Top, Cheap Monday Jeans, BDG Boots

This past weekend, a few friends and I went on a road trip. If you follow me on Instagram you would know where, but if not, stay posted! Anyways now that I'm back, it's time to sort through my photos from my previous trip. 

In Washington state, we visited the Olympic National Park. There were so many breathtaking views that it's hardly believable now that I was actually there.  At one point, the climate really changed from scorching hot to freezing cold, hence the one foggy photo.We went hiking on a few trails and saw lakes, waterfalls, wild life, and a TON of trees. It was all really amazing to see! After this park, we headed to Seattle. I will try to get my photos from Seattle up soon! Hope all is going well for your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment