Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Outside Lands 2014

Day 1:
The Petal Company Flower Crown
Free People Sweater
American Eagle Overalls
Ralph Lauren Top
Steve Madden Booties
Day 2:
DIY Braided Headband
Lucky Brand Sweater
Fire Romper
Ugg Boots
Day 3:
Lulus Flower Crown from Kathleen
H&M Studded Jacket
American Eagle Top
Urban Outfitters Plaid Shirt and Dress (as skirt)
Topshop Boots

Here are some photos of my first time at Outside Lands! For those of you don't know, Outside Lands is a 3-day music festival held in San Francisco in Golden Gate Park. Hands down I'd have to say my favorite show was Grouplove. Everything about it was perfect! To keep it short, here's the video I made of the weekend. Hope your weekend was as amazing as mine! Also, check out 7x7 to see one of my outfits featured on their article 10 Looks that Set the Scene at Outside Lands.

3 comments:

  1. Is that flower crown from #topcoatspringfling? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see my opinion did not fall on deaf ears: #topcoatspringfling on #tiingting :)

    ReplyDelete