Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Vancity


I recently had the opportunity to explore the city of Vancouver and its surrounding towns. Staying at the Four Seasons in downtown allowed easy access to shopping, food, and gorgeous views by foot. We walked to the Pacific Centre to do some shopping, Cafe Medina for a midday brunch, and Canada Place/Stanley Park for a stroll with an amazing view. 

We also had a rental car which took us to farther destinations including Granville Island and Steveson Village. Granville Island's public market was a new experience for me although it vaguely resembled the Ferry Building in San Francisco. It was much larger with more food and grocery making it easy to get lost in. Steveson Village had small town vibes which I absolutely loved. It had a lot of shops right by the fisherman's wharf. All in all, Vancouver is a beautiful city with so much to see! I also made a video on my travels. Check it out below or click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment