Monday, June 2, 2014

Slide Over

Urban Outfitters Hat and Shorts, Hollister Tank, Jansport Backpack, Teva Sandals

Here are some photos of my day excursion to Slide Ranch and Stinson Beach. I have never been to either before, which sparked my interest in exploring somewhere new. I absolutely loved the laidback/ community centered/ natural/ organic vibes from Slide Ranch. There were people who lived there to continue the growth of the plants and animals in the ranch. Since this isn't too far from San Francisco, it is a lifestyle I am not too familiar with. With its location was right off the coast, you can hear the waters constantly crash into the rocks. I couldn't help but love the place more as I explored deeper into it.

After Slide Ranch, we continued on Highway 1 to Stinson Beach. Initially wanting to hike there, we missed the trail and drove right to the beach. Oops. We ended up hiking on the Matt Davis Trail from the beach. This day was definitely memorable and I'd love to revisit soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment