Monday, June 9, 2014

Pantsuit

Urban Outfitters Hat and Printed Pantsuit, Dolce Vita Sandals

This pantsuit was the perfect alternative to the usual jeans + tee combo. I will admit that I was feeling lazy and decided on the pantsuit so I wouldn't have to coordinate anything (but that's besides the point). It's also really comfortable like onesie pajamas! To throw the look together, I grabbed my hat that I've been gravitating towards lately, sandals, and a casual canvas tote. I wore this outfit to lunch and was surprised to receive a few compliments just on this simple outfit! If you're looking for a quick outfit but still want to look put together, try a pantsuit (or romper if you're in warmer weather)!

Exciting news! I recently became a curator on minipopup.com! It's a website that allows you to purchase pieces, selected by bloggers, that they are currently loving or own. I love how they have such a large variety of clothing and accessories! I chose pieces from sneakers to kimonos, so check it out by clicking 'Shop' in my menu at the top of this page! Perhaps a little online shopping/browsing can cure this Monday for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment