Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Falling for Spring

Free People Cardigan, BCBG Denim Shirt, American Eagle Jeans, Steve Madden Booties, Juicy Couture Purse

You can always count on finding fall days in spring, or practically any season, when you're in the Bay Area. After a few hot days, its back to gusting wind. To stay warm, I chose my denim shirt and cozy cardigan. Straying away from making the outfit look too much like a fall one, I paired my top with white pants and cutout boots.

On a different note, finals are coming up, which means studying and papers. But on the bright side, in exactly a week, I'll be sleeping in and doing whatever it is I want. My plans? Netflix, travel, work, and catching up with friends. But going back to the fact that I haven't even taken one final yet, it's back to shuffling through lecture notes after this post. Happy studying to those who are also taking finals soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment