Saturday, May 3, 2014

Braided

H&M Necklace, Calyps St. Barth Top, Joe's Jeans Shorts, Dolce Vita Sandals

Blue skies with not a cloud in sight and temperatures in the mid-eighties. Extreme heat for SF natives, but nonetheless I thoroughly enjoyed it. I love how San Francisco can be so crazy hot one day and before you know it, it's back to fog so thick you can hardly see 20 feet in front of you. It really makes me cherish the warm days, which I did in a braid, tank, shorts, sandals, and ice cream in hand. 

I love braids especially when it scorching hot. They're cute plus all your hair is out of your face, something I can truly appreciate on days like the past few. I saw a photo on Spell Design's blog post here and took a whack at it. Let's just say I've been in a braid ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment