Saturday, April 5, 2014

March Haul

Trying out a new kind of post with last month's haul.
Free People Thermal (Similiar)
This unbelievably soft shirt will most likely stay on my back for a while until late summer comes by or when this erratic weather normalizes. But even then I'd probably still be wearing it. 

Free People Cardigan
Cozy cardigans are staple pieces in my closet. I love their versatility for being able to just toss over a shirt or layer under a larger coat for those who are still in cooler springs like San Francisco. And not to mention, you can never go wrong with this musty green colour. 

I went ahead and purchase this buttery soft leather mini from Juicy just because it felt time for a change. I've always preferred smaller bags and this was the perfect size to fit my basic essentials. Perhaps now I can give my other black mini a rest. 

Blowpro Shampoo and Conditioner
I've been meaning to try a new shampoo and conditioner for some time now and stumbled across these blowpro ones. They have a fresh citrus lemon scent that just got me to buy them. I am definitely looking forward to giving this new product a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment