Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Makeshift LBD

American Apparel Jacquard Lace Tee, Champion Sports Bra (Similar), UO Neoprene Skirt (Similar), Superga Cotu Classic

I love all black outfits because they're simple to create and you know you'll always look chic at the end of the day. For this look, I played with several textures including sheers, neoprene, and cotton. I practically wear sports bras year round after falling into the habit of doing so during my boxing days. I discretely showed this by putting a sheer lace tee over it. High-waisted neoprene skirt under all of this and you just created yourself a makeshift little black dress. Pair this with sneakers for a day around town or heels for a night out. I chose my Supergas since I strolled around the park after these photos were taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment