Monday, November 17, 2014

Point Reyes National Seashore


I finally found time to go through photos from my day trip to Point Reyes National Seashore. We decided to go just because I have a thing for Marin County and we had the time for it. Since this was an unplanned trip we had no idea what to expect. We ended up going on a few trails and saw the Kule Loklo tribe living area and endless ocean views. I vaguely remembered visiting the lighthouse years ago so we decided to revisit it. It was unexpectedly blistering cold for a warm day. I guess it was a given since it was by the coast. A few miles of driving and trails later, we were exhausted and ended up at the local acai bowl shop, Mana, pondering the night away. 

We also made a video on our visit. Check it out here or below!

No comments:

Post a Comment